A non-exhaustive list of some worthwhile projects I’ve made:
- Capy — Cross-platform library for making true native GUIs, made with Zig
- bwapi & Blocksworld Wool, collectively called Blocksworld 2 — Reverse engineering of Blocksworld’s game API servers in order to create a new game server, tops ~230 logins/day
- Blocksworld Launcher — Launcher created so people can still download and play Blocksworld after it was pulled down from Steam
- banspil — Unfinished (and probably never to be finished) aarch64 reverse-engineering tool, notably made for reverse-engineering iOS apps.
- lukyt — Java 8 VM made entirely in Lua
Stella Dei — This is my most ambitious project with the most undefined scope, expect interact with a living planet that also has life, in the spirit of SimEarth. But the game is already playable and enjoyable.
Cubyz — I originally started this project as a Minecraft clone, but thanks to @IntegratedQuantum it became much more.
OpenComputers (A Minecraft mod)
- OCEmu — Continued maintainer of gamax92’s OpenComputers emulator
- Fuchas — Toy ‘operating system’ for OpenComputers
- OCMCS - A Minecraft server running on Minecraft, using OpenComputers
- Super Mario Bros. on OpenComputers (video) — A reimplementation of SMB’s first level for OpenComputers. This is made using only colored text (thanks to braille characters)